? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2856 Grabs Today. 29074 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2700 Grabs Today. 23459 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

10.5 and 7pm.

10.5.
The hours I worked today. 

Hopefully NOT the hours I work tomorrow.  But with the way things are going, I should be prepared for it.

7pm.
The time I was getting ready to leave.

Also the time my attorney emailed me a TASK list DUE by TOMORROW MORNING. As in before 9 am.  OH I forgot to mention, my hours at work are from 10 to 630.  Lovely....

I like CSI.  Las Vegas and sometimes New York.

I enjoyed watching the news while getting ready this morning (I was up earlier than usual=went in early for work...).

I didn't enjoy a 30 minute wait for the bus in the cold. :-/

Yummy soup and salad for lunch.

Major Brownie Points for me::  I TOTALLY impressed my managing partner this morning with her project!!!

Sleepy time.
xoxo

0 comments: