? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2856 Grabs Today. 29074 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2700 Grabs Today. 23459 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Time for Change.

And change is finally here. I cannot wait for the Inauguration in January. Obama has his work cut out for him in order to correct the damage Bush has done to this country. But I believe in him. And, for once, my vote counted. Virginia was iffy there for a while last Tuesday, but we came through for him for the first time in what I hear is a long time, Virginia went for a Democratic president. That's the kind of power the young voters had this go around.

I'm excited. So many others are excited and the world is excited with us. I spoke with a photographer in DC the night of the election. He was from Switzerland. So many people were hoping it would turn out this way. And so many of them were not in the United States.

Bring on the Change!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I'm dog-sitting once again. I just ended a long jaunt of dog-sitting on Friday and I'm back again. Leaving my comfy little apartment for the amazing townhouse in Dupont. It's fun, but I want to be in my place. I still have unpacking to do and the sad thing is that I've been in my new place for almost two months. While I have little motivation to unpack the boxes I had no motivation to pack in the first place, I'm determined to be completely unpacked before I leave for the holidays. And this visit has been a long time coming.

I haven't been back to good ol' Utah since last Christmas. I wasn't able to go out this summer and my mom wasn't able to come out this year either. Since that's usually what happens, this year has seemed longer. And it'll be so good to see my family.

I'll be in New Jersey for Thanksgiving with my boyfriend's family. Such nice people! It's nice to see them and be able to see them on a semi-regular basis. Thank goodness for having people to be with on Thanksgiving. It's a lonely holiday away from home.

December will be here before we know it! I just hope I'm ready!

0 comments: