? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2856 Grabs Today. 29074 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2700 Grabs Today. 23459 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Running

Have done a mile and a half in fairly decent time the last two days. Am taking today off bc I'm sore and will be back tomorrow to see if I can drop more time than yesterday.

What's the most surprising is that I'm enjoying myself. I am ENJOYING it. HA! I don't know if I'm reaching what people call "runner's high," but I'm definitely enjoying running and the ache in my muscles afterwards and am almost excited to get back on the treadmill or running through the neighborhood.

And I'm not the "running type"... I've been a swimmer for most of my life, but now? I might not have switched completely, but I'm liking how I'm feeling. That's what matters, right?

0 comments: