? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2856 Grabs Today. 29074 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2700 Grabs Today. 23459 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Close to home...

A vibrant, beautiful, young woman I was lucky enough to call friend succumbed to complications of juvenile diabetes this week...

This touches close to home. We all believe it can't happen to those we know or ourselves. The main thing to be happy about during this sudden and sad moment is that her 17 year battle has ended. She's in a better place, no longer suffering.

The cure is out there. It's left to the rest of us to find it and ensure those that come after us don't have to fight our fight.

1 comments:

Max and Maureen said...

I'm sorry for your loss! Both my Mother-in-law and Brother-in-law have juvenile diabetes. I try to participate as much as I can in diabetes run/walks/bike rides ect. In fact there is a walk for the cure tomorrow here in Albuquerque I'll be attending