? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2856 Grabs Today. 29074 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2700 Grabs Today. 23459 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

I made it home to Utah safe and sound, though a bit late, on Saturday evening. A late take off from DC combined with weather in Minneapolis made for a late landing. I RAN for my connection and if you've ever been to that airport you know that it's HUGE. I had to take a monorail to the other terminal and (this aggravated me no end) there are NO moving walkways. WHY?!? Hearing my name being slaughtered over the loudspeaker made me pick up my pace- there's nothing like a last call for boarding that will pick up your feet! I made my flight, spent an hour and a half de-icing then finally took off.

I had a nice dinner with my mom and brother and have spent the last two days shopping and hanging out with my family.

Last night I celebrated Christmas with my mom and stepdad. We had a big dinner and almost everyone was there. Ashley and Joel with their two kiddies. The only two missing were Tiff and Chris from Vegas. Turns out I won't be able to see them this year... :( But it was a good time. My mom made her famous (and fabulous) New England Clam Chowder for dinner with a yummy ham. My brother and I helped her make the cheesepotatoes and the greenbean casserole. I helped the most with the pumpkin pie and the apple pie (I mixed and peeled and cut the apples!). Don't get too impressed, my mom's got a nifty gadget that you turn and it cores, peels, and slices the apple while you turn the apple. Haha it's cool.

I got gift cards, money (yes!) and dun dun dun... the winner is: a brand new digital camera! Mom got me a Sony but we switched it for a Nikon. LOVING IT! I'll be posting lots more pics now once I get it all connected to my computer... :)

Tonight my brother and I head to our dad's place for his Christmas celebration.

Tomorrow we're supposed to be going skiing with Mom and Duane, but with the weather... we'll see if that happens. I hope it does!!!

After skiing, we're heading to Duane's parent's place in Henefer. Then home.

I'm hoping to have lunch with a my favorite teacher from high school and dinner with Mal and hopefully 'Nata on Friday. Saturday is all Mom's and Sunday I head back to DC.

Man, time flies when you're having fun!

love,
Carmen

0 comments: