? ??????????????Crystal Drops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (47 Ratings)??2856 Grabs Today. 29074 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??2700 Grabs Today. 23459 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sometimes life is like Peanuts...

It's not so much that we're afraid of change or so in love with the old ways, but it's that place in between that we fear . . . . It's like being between trapezes. It's Linus when his blanket is in the dryer. There's nothing to hold on to. - Marilyn Ferguson

And that's exactly how I'm feeling lately.

Lost.

I've never been in this situation in my entire life and am unsure how to handle this day by day.

People say I look rested.
People say that I look good.
But I don't feel that way.

People say to keep my chin up.
People say that everything will be ok.
But it's still scary.

0 comments: